- Responsible for all aspects of the project assigned and able to work as a team
- Curious enough to ask and learn
- Coordination and supervising for compliance to progress of the project.
- To liaise/ coordinate sub contractor to ensure work is performed according to schedule
- Report to the project manager on the daily progress of the projects.
- To complete task in given time frame
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate/ Diploma / Degree /Higher Secondary and any field
- Required Language(s) : Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Required Skills : Microsoft Office, AutoCAD
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in construction is required for this position
- Able to travel outstation if when required
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Full-Time position(s) available
Senior Contract Manager
- To manage and lead the QS team in all aspects of Quantity Surveying works.
- Responsible in preparing quotations and tenders.
- To liaise closely with Project Director from beginning of tender till end of project.
- Preparation of tender submissions which includes checking tender documents and attending tender interviews.
- Problem-solving contract related issues.
- To overseeing and controlling the budgeting and costing of on going projects.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Quantity Survey /Construction Management / Civil Engineering or Property Management.
- At least 15 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Required skill(s): negotiation skills, strong analytical skill
- Knowledgeable in cost estimates and construction contracts.
- Responsibilities of QS task such as valuation, measurement, taking off, final account etc.
- Preparation of interim claim, sub contractor claims & etc.
- Incharge in the estimation of new project costing, preparation of specifications, BQ and other tender requirements.
- Attend the consultant meeting / site meeting with regard to the work progress, site problems etc.
- Keep track and controls the expenses of project to make sure the expenditure is in control at all time.
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- At least 3 Years of working experience in the related field
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- To involve in sourcing, selection, negotiation, contracting, and obtain quotations for all materials of the projects
- To negotiate best pricing, monitor and assures continuous improvement of supplier performance
- To check and verity pricing amongst suppliers before confirming orders
- To maintain proper records of purchases, quotations/ sources, suppliers' informatio, and documentations
- Liaise and works closely with suppliers and project team to ensure timely delivery of the materials
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure good quality, competitive price,and on-time delivery
- Stock check when necessary
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs
- At least 3 years working experience in construction industry
- Committed to work and wiling to work extra time when required
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Negotiation skills