- Responsible for all aspects of the project assigned and able to work as a team
- Curious enough to ask and learn
- Coordination and supervising for compliance to progress of the project.
- To liaise/ coordinate sub contractor to ensure work is performed according to schedule
- Report to the project manager on the daily progress of the projects.
- To complete task in given time frame
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate/ Diploma / Degree /Higher Secondary and any field
- Required Language(s) : Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Required Skills : Microsoft Office, AutoCAD
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in construction is required for this position
- Able to travel outstation if when required
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Full-Time position(s) available
Senior Contract Manager
- To manage and lead the QS team in all aspects of Quantity Surveying works.
- Responsible in preparing quotations and tenders.
- To liaise closely with Project Director from beginning of tender till end of project.
- Preparation of tender submissions which includes checking tender documents and attending tender interviews.
- Problem-solving contract related issues.
- To overseeing and controlling the budgeting and costing of on going projects.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Quantity Survey /Construction Management / Civil Engineering or Property Management.
- At least 15 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Required skill(s): negotiation skills, strong analytical skill
- Knowledgeable in cost estimates and construction contracts.